- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
I like seasonal drinks, especially when it is raining and damp. Brrr... I prefer wrapping myself up in a warm plaid on such evenings and enjoying hot mulled wine.
- Prepare ingredients: wash fruits and berries.
- Then cut the apple and orange slices. As berries, I took hawthorn, but you can take currants, wild rose, etc.
- Pour juice into the pan. I had home canned grape juice. But store one (apple or cherry) is quite suitable as well.
- Pour all the ingredients into the pan and boil them without boiling.
- Afterwards, let it brew under a lid for 30 minutes.
- 6. The warming drink is ready!
You may also like