- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
For sure, sweetish taste of acacia, which comes from childhood, is familiar for many of us. Therefore, for myself I decided to refresh its taste and cook something tasty from it. For me, the task was to cook the cake so that there was not the slightest suspicion of acacia. That is why I decided to try to cook it in combination with apples – a kind of apple-acacia charlotte. As a result, the cake turned out very tasty, without pronounced taste of acacia.
- Clean apples and cut into slices.
- Lubricate the multi-cooker walls with butter and put the multi-cooker in the heating mode.
- At the bottom of the heated multi-cooker, melt 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Put the apples on the bottom beautifully.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- After, add the flour, baking powder and continue beating.
- Then add a handful of acacia to the dough and mix it.
- Pour the dough onto apples and bake in the multi-cooker for 50 minutes into the baking mode.
- After the time has elapsed, give the pie 5-10 minutes without opening the multi-cooker.
- Sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar and decorate the pastry with acacia flowers. Supplement the composition with almonds, laying on top of the pie.
You may also like