- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Who wants the super apple pancakes for breakfast? They are light and fast to cook, quite dietary, and most importantly, very tasty!
- Peel the apples, cut out the core and grate, and squeeze a little.
- Add the egg to the bowl and beat together with the apples.
- Add sifted flour and sugar, mix.
- Heat the pan and add a little oil.
- Form flat cakes with a spoon or your hands and fry on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour with syrup or sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
You may also like