- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is a very easy recipe for cooking a delicious, healthy cake. Fragrant dough with lemon zest gives piquancy, and apples, baked with cinnamon make a spicy touch, filling the house with an incredible aroma.
- First of all, let's start with the preparation of the dough. Sieve some flour. I often try to combine two types of flour, so baking turns out tastier and more interesting.
- Add powder (50 g), vanillin and cold butter to flour. Stir with your hands until smooth.
- Then, add the egg yolk and lemon zest. Knead the dough, forming a little ball.
- Leave the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, let's prepare apples: wash them well, clean the core and cut into slices.
- Pour purified water into the bowl, squeeze the juice of one lemon.
- Put apples in lemon water for 5-7 minutes (this is done to prevent their oxidation).
- The form is covered with parchment and oiled a bit.
- Get the dough out of the fridge and put it evenly in the form. Make some holes in the dough with a fork , so that it does not deform while baking.
- Apples are put into the form.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and powder.
- Bake in preheated oven to 170°С 40 minutes.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like