- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Difficulty: easy
Cooking something tasty and satisfying for dinner is sometimes a very difficult task. But if you are looking for something that does not require much effort, then this recipe for baked young potatoes with beef is just for this case.
- Wash the potatoes with cold water.
- Cut them into four parts.
- Salt and mix.
- Pour some oil into the heated frying pan and fry the potatoes until half cooked.
- Cut beef into cubes, salt and fry in the frying pan.
- Put the fried potatoes into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with a mixture of herbs and mix.
- Add the meat.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees until fully cooked (it took me 25 minutes to do this).
- 10 minutes before baking, add cloves or chopped garlic to the dish.
- Sprinkle ready potatoes with chopped green onions and serve to the table.
- Bon appetit
You may also like