- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Delicate banana pancakes prepare very quickly, ideal for breakfast. Serve pancakes should be immediately after cooking, while they are still warm. When serving, pour honey, condensed milk, jam or any sweet syrup.
- Add egg, sugar and a pinch of salt in milk. Pour in a couple of spoons of vegetable oil and whisk thoroughly.
- Mash a banana with a fork or chop with a blender.
- Add a banana to the dough.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl.
- Mix the dough thoroughly until smooth.
- On a dry hot frying pan, pour a little dough and fry pancakes.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like