- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: easy
Strawberry contains a lot of nutrients and is one of the main sources of minerals. The most interesting thing is that it does not lose its properties during sublimation - a process when the berry is dehydrated by a vacuum method. As a result, it turns out to be a dry product that retains all the vitamins, has a bright color and flavour, which can be perfectly tasted in baking, cocktails and desserts.
- Take some butter (at room temperature).
- Using spatula grind it to a creamy consistency with powdered sugar and salt.
- Gradually add flour and sublimated strawberry, rubbing with your fingers into the crumb.
- Form a ball out of dough.
- Evenly put the dough in a round shape, tamping with fingers.
- In the form, cut the dough into pieces with a knife and make holes in each piece with a fork.
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes at 160-170 degrees.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like