- Serves: 6 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
I share with you the recipe for making cherry in syrup, which I use in many of my desserts. This is for me the easiest recipe for its preparation, since it does not require much time.
- Wash the berries and remove the bones in any convenient way: with a special device, a cocktail tube or a pin.
- Next, start cooking sugar syrup. Pour sugar into a pot with a thick bottom and add water.
- Cook the syrup over low heat until sugar is completely dissolved. Give it a little cool.
- Put the prepared cherries in the syrup and immediately set on fire.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring gently at low heat, periodically removing the formed foam.
- Sterilize the jars and put hot cherries in them.
- Afterwards, roll up the jars.
- Turn the closed jars with a lid down, wrapped with a towel.
- And in winter add to pies and desserts.
You may also like