- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today I’ll share with you the idea of how you can make quite an unusual dinner from simple pasta. To cook it, we will need Capellini nests which is a variety of Italian pasta (but in fact, you can use any pasta nests). From the list of ingredients below, we get a delicious pasta with a liquid egg inside. Just imagine: the dish is ready and now you roll the center of the pasta with a fork, and the yolk slowly flows out of it. Striking scene! The taste is the same too, by the way.
- Take a saucepan with some water and bring it to a boil. Add some salt.
- Put the nests into boiling water and cook on medium heat for 1 minute. It is important to leave the nests slightly undercooked.
- Meanwhile, combine all spices with 1 tbsp of olive oil , salt and finely chopped garlic. Stir the mixture.
- Take pasta out of the water with a slotted spoon to drain extra water.
- Place the nests in a preheated pan with olive oil.
- Take the prepared mixture of oil and spices and put it over the nests. The rest of the mixture is poured into the pan.
- Cut sausage into small cubes and divide into 2 parts: 1 part evenly put in the center of the nests.
- Add 1 egg into the center of each nest. Then, put the rest of the sausage on top.
- Cover with lid and cook over on low heat. Slightly whitish color of the yolk is an indicator of its readiness.
- At the end, sprinkle the nests with grated cheese and let it melt a little under the lid.
- Put it on plates and, if you want you can decorate it with some greens.
- Simplicity and sophistication in one plate!
You may also like