- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
Who wants hot carrot PP pie without sugar?
- Blend bananas with a blender or knead with a fork until a mushy condition.
- Afterwards, add egg and butter to these mixes and continue whisking.
- Rub the carrots on a fine grater, add to the mass.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Pour the dough into the multi-cooker and set for 50 minutes of baking.
- As a pie is without sugar, I advise you to cover it with a light cream, honey or jam to make sweet taste.
You may also like