- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
According to this recipe, you can cook delicious dinner, and spend only 25 minutes on it. As a result, we get cheese flavored pasta baked in the oven. I'm sure you will like it!)
- Boil 2.5 liters of water. Salt it.
- Put pasta into boiling water.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
- After strain paste with a colander, wash it under cold water and leave it to drain the remaining water
- Cut tomato into slices.
- Pour some oil on the bottom of the mold.
- Spread fusilli.
- Sprinkle it with 40 g of grated cheese.
- Add some red pepper.
- Mix well.
- Add mozzarella balls.
- Chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- Add breadcrumbs on the top.
- Put your dish into the oven preheated to 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal!
You may also like