- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
According to this recipe, you can quickly cook chicken chops that will perfectly complement your side dish.
- Wash the fillet and remove extra fat.
- Cut it into pieces.
- Beat each piece with a kitchen hammer.
- Sprinkle all pieces with some salt and pepper (both sides).
- For tempura batter: mix eggs with flour until smooth. You can add some pepper and salt.
- Put the pan on the fire and add some oil.
- Dip each piece in tempura batter both sides and fry in a preheated pan until cooked.
- Delicious and tender chicken chops are ready.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like