- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 40 min
- Difficulty: easy
The aroma of baked meat in the oven prepared according to this recipe is simply magical. Just imagine the taste of hot chicken legs in spices, combined with currants!) Right this ingredient gives the dish a "highlight" and piquancy.
- Wash and dry chicken legs.
- Put them in one bowl and rub the meat with spices and salt.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Rub the legs with mayonnaise and place them into fridge for 30 minutes. The longer meat is in the marinade, the softer it will be.
- Oil the baking sheet and spread the legs on it.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 200 ° C for 40-50 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and left the meat there for another 5 minutes.
- Put it on plates, sprinkle with sesame, garnish with greens and red currants.
- Enjoy your meal!
You may also like