- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
Oatmeal is the perfect dish, which doesn’t take a lot of time to cook. Moreover, it has so many combinations that each time using it only as a basis, you can create different breakfasts. As a result you can create a great variety of dishes to avoid being bored with them.
- Defrost frozen cherries a little.
- Heat milk in the microwave oven.
- Pour cereals into a deep plate and pour with hot milk.
- Add chia and honey seeds.
- Cover the cereals with a plate and let it brew for 10-15 minutes. During this time, chia swells and becomes softer.
- Afterwards, add cherries, chocolate and, if desired, you can decorate it with marshmallows.
- Mix everything and have breakfast!
You may also like