- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
I like having breakfast or take a variety of chia puddings for snacking, as it is not only tasty, but also useful, which is important for me! I advise you to try it too! From the number of ingredients given below, I got 2 portions.
- Pour milk into a tall glass and add cocoa. Stir.
- Pour the chia and mix again.
- Put for night in the fridge.
- In the morning you have quite a thick mass.
- Grate an orange on a fine grater, thereby removing its zest. Just do not rub too hard – you only need to remove the top layer, since white is bitter.
- Squeeze the juice from half an orange. And cut the remaining half cubes.
- Combine: in chia-pudding add honey, orange juice, zest and mix well.
- Pour into glasses and decorate with sliced orange and chocolate balls.
- Delicious and healthy snack is ready! Enjoy your meal!
You may also like