- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: medium
Autumn is my favorite season. This period is suitable for creativity, when jazz is mixed with the smell of home baking. This cupcake has cherry, which gives juiciness and sourness to baked goods. In combination with a gentle chocolate, dough gives incredible taste. To cut a long story short, try it!
- Blend the sugar and eggs with a blender or mixer for 4 minutes.
- In a separate container, mix the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa, baking powder. And add to the liquid mixture.
- Gently mix.
- Melt the butter in the microwave oven or in a water bath.
- Stir the melted and chilled butter, canned cherries without juice.
- Put the dough into the multicooker bowl and set to baking mode for 1 hour.
- Take out the prepared cake after time has elapsed and cool down.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like