- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
These chocolates turned out very tasty! The secret of these vegs-babies is an ingredient that is very unusual for sweets! And this is chickpeas – an additional source of vegetable protein in our already healthy dessert.
- Soak the chickpeas in water overnight, and boil them in the morning.
- Soak almond overnight in water. So make chickpeas healthier.
- In a blender, mix boiled chickpeas, chocolate and almond paste, almonds, almond milk until smooth.
- Transfer the mass to the bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Make candies with slightly wet hands.
- Put in the fridge for a night. During this time, they thoroughly soaked, and in the morning they will be even tastier!
You may also like