- Serves: 7 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today, we’re gonna dispel the myths of how harmful sweets are. They aren’t harmful if you use natural ingredients to cook them. I’ve discovered peanut butter for my culinary experiments recently and decided to use it while cooking these sweet cups. Frankly, they exceeded my expectations. Choco-peanut combination is just perfect.
- Take cocoa butter and melt it in a water bath.
- Add cocoa powder and sweetener. Mix and taste whether it is sweet enough for you.
- Pour half of the mixture into baking cups and put them into freezer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cups, layer peanut butter atop the frozen cocoa mass and put them back into freezer for another 5 minutes.
- Put the rest of chocolate substance in the cups and let them freeze for the same amount of time.
- Candies are ready. Store them in a fridge.
You may also like