- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
I share my author's recipe for an incredibly tender dessert with you. Everything is perfect in it: a curd texture, which turned out to be a fudge, cocoa and cherry flavoring combinations .... mmm, guys, honestly, I did not expect what I was going to cook! To understand my delight – it is just needed to be tried!
I got 4 pieces of dessert for the following number of ingredients.
- Pour the cottage cheese into the blender container.
- Pour sugar, cocoa and coconut oil into a pan with a thick bottom.
- Stir with a whisk and cook for 2 minutes on low heat (not boiling) to dissolve the sugar.
- Give the liquid a little cool down, and then pour it into the blender bowl.
- Add the cherry syrup and whisk until a homogeneous mass. The texture should be in the form of fudge.
- Take the silicone molds for cupcakes and distribute the mass: first fill half of the molds, then put 3 cherries in each cupcake in the middle of the dessert, and close with the remaining mass.
- Put into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Afterwards, take out the muffins from the molds, decorate with cherries and try!
You may also like