- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cooking: 2,5 min
- Difficulty: easy
Would you like to get a delicious and mega quick muffin recipe? This chocolate yummy in a cup can be cooked at home for only a few minutes. Are you ready to check?
- Mix dry ingredients in a dip bowl.
- Add the egg and milk.
- Knead until smooth.
- Pour the dough into a cup, filling until half.
- Put in the microwave. Bake for 2-5 minutes. Baking time depends on the power of your microwave. My cupcake rose up in 2.5 minutes.
- Give baking a little cool.
- Pour chocolate over, decorate with raspberries.
- One little advise: if you want to make beautiful chocolate drips on a cup, put a cupcake in the freezer for 5-10 minutes immediately after pouring chocolate.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like