- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Calories: 100
- Difficulty: easy
In my childhood, my mother often cooked me such a roll. And today, I will share the recipe of this delicacy with you.
- Grind cookies into a crumb.
- In a separate container, pour cocoa and sugar. Stir.
- Add milk and put on a small fire, constantly stirring. Bring to a boil and set aside.
- Cut the butter cubes and add to the mass, stir until it dissolves.
- Gradually add crumb from cookies and mix well until a homogeneous mass. My mother added chopped walnuts to this mixture. Nut lovers will appreciate.
- Take food wrap film and lay on the table.
- Evenly spread chocolate mass on it, forming a roll.
- If necessary, you can make a second film layer.
- Put a delicacy in a fridge, and enjoy in the morning.
You may also like