- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Well, let's play snowballs? I'm just 100% sure that these chocolate gingerbreads with chocolate pieces will conquer your heart. Moderately sweet, with a sugar crust and wet inside – it is just something amazing.
- Take butter of room temperature and beat in the same container with powdered sugar and an egg.
- Add honey to the mass and continue beating until a homogeneous mass.
- In a separate container, sift flour, baking powder and cocoa. Stir.
- Pour the dry mixture to the liquid one. Do this gradually, constantly stirring first with a whisk, and then knead the dough with hands.
- Next, add chopped chocolate and knead the dough again.
- Put the dough into the fridge for 15 minutes.
- At the end of time, take the dough out and form balls of it. For this process, I recommend wearing gloves.
- Roll the circles in powdered sugar and spread on a baking sheet, covered with parchment, in a checkerboard pattern.
- Bake in preheated oven to 190 degrees for 10-14 minutes.
You may also like