- Serves: 14 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Who is for unusual festive desserts? These "Chocolate spoons" are made quickly and easily and will add a highlight on your holiday table!
- Melt chocolate and cocoa butter in a water bath or in a microwave.
- Stir well.
- Take tartlets and fill them with chocolate using a teaspoon
- Take a wooden spoon and dip it in a tartlet filled with chocolate.
- Carefully holding the spoon, add rice balls to the basket (I put 5 pcs into 1 basket).
- Next, a very crucial moment: put the dessert in the freezer, setting the spoon so that it stands upright. For this, you can lean it against something. Chocolate hardening time is 5 minutes.
- Do all this with every spoon.
- After, you can enjoy the dessert with hot cocoa.
You may also like