- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
I like making homemade sweets. These may not be as useful as the previous ones, but I know that in their composition I can modify it.
- Melt chocolate along with butter.
- Crush cookies in a crumb in a blender bowl. Add cocoa, melted chocolate and cherry syrup. Thoroughly mix everything.
- Wet crumbs are obtained. If it is well molded then you can form candies, and if the moisture is little, add more syrup.
- With chocolate mass, form candies, hide the cherry inside.
- Roll ready candies in cocoa powder and put in the fridge.
You may also like