- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: medium
Oh, these flavors of ginger baking! These Christmas cookies will help you not only to feel the festive atmosphere, but also to make it yourself.
- Add flour, spices to soda and mix.
- Take soft butter and add sugar to it. Beat the butter until fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat again.
- Next, add liquid honey and mix until smooth.
- Add flour to this liquid mass in 2 approaches and mix with a spatula.
- Sift a little flour onto the work surface and knead the dough by hands.
- Put the dough in the fridge for couple of hours, but better for a night. So the dough will become harder.
- Roll out the dough and extrude the figures with the molds.
- Put everything on parchment in such a way that there is a little space between them.
- Bake gingerbreads in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Make the glaze: in a dry container, mix the protein (not to foam condition) with sifted powdered sugar.
- Add lemon juice and whisk.
- Decorate gingerbread with a pastry syringe or other improvised means.
- You can also decorate the gingerbreads with melted chocolate.
You may also like