- Serves: 10 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
The day began today with the crackling of wood in the furnace, herbal tea and the view of the Alps. Well, at least it started in my dream, until the alarm clock rang and I returned to the real world. When I woke up, I didn’t want to agree with this reality and immediately ran to create a warm atmosphere at home! I didn’t think that I would cook in advance – my hands reached for coconut flakes! And already in 5 minutes the dough was ready! Even in an electric oven, without firewood and crackles, my cookies were baked, but still it turned out very tasty, crispy and atmospheric.
- Using a whisk, beat the eggs until foaming.
- After, add sugar and continue beating until resistant foam.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder and mix.
- In the resulting dough, add the shavings until the mass ceases to spread.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment and heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Form the balls with slightly wet hands and spread on a baking sheet on the distance from each other.
- Bake until golden brown. It took me 15 minutes.
- Have a nice tea party!
You may also like