- Serves: 14 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is a recipe for very light candies. They turn out sweet and sour, and with a twist in the truest sense of the word.
- Wash the raisins and soak them in water for 15 minutes.
- Remove zest from the lemon and squeeze 2 tbsp. of juice.
- Mix all ingredients with a blender.
- Sculpt round candies. At this stage, be patient, because the mass is crumbly and the balls are not so easily sculpted.
- Put chocolates for a night in the fridge.
- In the morning you can already try them!
You may also like