- Serves: 14 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Healthy sweets have already become a familiar delicacy for me and I can say that with the help of them I manage to use less harmful sweets. Therefore, I constantly experiment with the ingredients, thereby introducing diversity into my already sweet life.
- Take the frozen raspberries and defrost them a little.
- I soaked the nuts for night, having filled them with purified water. In the morning, they need to be washed.
- Fill dates with water for 15 minutes.
- After, take bones out of them.
- Combine all the ingredients in the blender bowl (except chips) and whisk until a homogeneous mass.
- Pour into a plate and add coconut chips.
- Mix and sculpt candies, rolling them in coconut chips.
- Keep in the fridge!
You may also like