- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today I am going to share with you an easy recipe for corn pancakes. Why did I use corn flour? I will answer as follows: it contains a large number of useful properties that help our body maintain health. Of course, corn pancakes differ in taste and texture from ordinary ones. But if you look after your health, then you can celebrate Pancake week without any harm for the body, by cooking some pancakes like this.
- Beat the eggs with milk in a deep bowl.
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt. Whisk.
- Gradually enter flour, stirring constantly.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add the oil. Stir and leave the dough for 15-20 minutes.
- Fry the pancakes on both sides in a preheated frying pan.
- Serve at the table with jam, honey or sour cream.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like