- Serves: 8 People
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cooking: 60 min
- Difficulty: easy
This cheesecake is definitely my favorite one! It is incredibly gentle, light and ... in general, you have to try and then you will understand me!
- Grind cookies into a crumb, add melted butter, mix.
- Tightly tamp mass with a glass at the bottom of a detachable mold and put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Prepare gelatin: pour 18 g of gelatin with water and leave for 30 minutes. Present Warm up brewed gelatin.
- Prepare curd mass with whipped cream: whip the chilled cream with sugar. Do this with the help of a whisk (in a blender) until the mass increases at least by 3 times.
- Take cottage cheese and add whipped cream, a pinch of vanilla sugar and parry it with a blender until smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Shred the currants through a sieve (though before that, I grounded it in a blender).
- Divide curd mass into equal parts. And in one part add so many currants as needed for you to get the desired color (it should be light). Whisk with a blender and add gelatin.
- Evenly distribute the mass in the mold with the cookies and put into the freezer until it freezes.
- Do the same with the rest of the mass (only here add more currant juice, until the desired color is obtained).
You may also like