- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 30 min
- Difficulty: medium
Today I will share with you a recipe for making delicious cupcakes. An airy, tender dough, a currant filling and a lush cap of whipped cream - this is how you can describe in a few words what we are going to work on today. Lovers of delicate pastries will appreciate it.
- In a separate bowl, sieve dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and vanillin.
- Add the butter (at room temperature) and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Enter the icing sugar and mix until the ingredients are fully combined.
- Pour milk into a different deep bowl, add butter, sour cream and eggs.
- Whip until smooth.
- Gradually add liquid to the dry mass, stirring constantly. The dough should be liquid, creamy.
- Pour the dough into molds, filling into 3/4 mold.
- Put in a preheated oven to 150 °С for 30 minutes.
- Let's make the preparation of the cream: blend cold cream at low speed for 3 minutes.
- Add icing sugar and whisk until thick cream.
- Take out the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool down slightly.
- Using the nozzle for a pastry knife or special equipment cut the middle of the cupcakes.
- Fill the middle with currant jam.
- Decorate the cupcakes with whipped cream.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like