- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Have you ever tried candies with lavender flavor? I haven’t. But I like its flavor so much that I immediately rushed to look for a recipe of sweets with it. Unfortunately, there was nothing to choose from. Only 2 recipes for the entire Internet. And then I decided to create my own one, unlike anything else. The result is these date-lavender candies. As for me, it turned out quite unusual. I think lovers of lavender will appreciate.
- First of all, melt cocoa butter in a water bath.
- 2. Add lavender, mix and leave for 20-30 minutes. During this time, lavender flowers will become softer and reveal their scent.
- Meanwhile, soak dates in water for 10 minutes.
- Do the same with raisins.
- Afterwards, wash the raisins, dates and extract from the last bones.
- At the end of time, take the oil and filter through the gauze.
- Add there cocoa, sweetener and then mix.
- Pour oil into a small bowl.
- Place dates, raisins, nuts and lavender flowers infused in oil in a blender bowl.
- Grind well all the blender until a homogeneous mass.
- Make candies from the date-nut mass.
- Next, dip each candy in the resulting chocolate-lavender glaze.
- Put a candy for 5-10 minutes in the freezer to freeze the frosting.
- And then store in the fridge.
You may also like