- Serves: 12 People
- Difficulty: easy
These energy balls are very saturated and after one ball, you don’t want to eat more sweets at all! I advise you to try!
- Place dried fruits in one container and pour with boiling water for 15 minutes.
- After a time, wash them thoroughly.
- Then, pulling the stones from the dates, grind the dried fruits with a blender until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Form balls with wet hands.
- I used sesame and nuts chopped with a blender for breaking-in.
- Keep in the fridge and stuff both cheeks when you want something sweet!
You may also like