- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Snack between main meals should be healthy. Do you agree? In addition to fruit and nuts, sometimes you want to treat yourself to sweet. And sweets, as you know, is not the best friend for our body. Thus, I present to you the idea of how to eat snacks sweetly and without harm for the body.
- The dates are soaked in water for night. In the morning, wash them and remove seeds.
- Nuts are also soaked in a small amount of water. Wash them.
- Grind dates in the bowl of the blender.
- Grind nuts separately.
- Combine the two masses in the bowl.
- Add sieved flour, coconut oil. Mix well.
- Take forms and put dough into them. I got 6 pieces.
- Put forms in the pre-heated oven to 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the filling for our baskets. Mix water with agar-agar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add fresh or frozen berries and a little sweetener. I used natural sweetener - stevia. Stir to combine ingredients finely.
- Fill the forms with berry filling.
- Put in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like