- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
One evening, an inspiration came to our house: it lit the lights on the windows, and filled the whole space with the pleasant smell of tea. Fruit with cherries made an incredible flavor combination together with mint and cinnamon.
- Prepare the fruit: after washing, cut the apple and lemon into slices.
- Put cherries, mint, cinnamon, and sliced fruit in the pot.
- Pour everything over with boiling water.
- Leave everything for 15 minutes.
- If you like sweet tea, you can add honey.
- Enjoy your meal!
You may also like