- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 5 min
- Difficulty: easy
What is a smoothie-bowl? This dish is very similar to smoothies; however, it is denser and it needs to be eaten with a spoon. And also, it is nourishing, which makes it ideal as a breakfast.
- Pour chia seeds with milk and put in a fridge for a night.
- Cut the banana circles and lay it on the bottom of a deep container.
- Peel kiwi and cut cubes.
- Put infused chia in milk on top of the banana.
- Then lay out all the other ingredients.
- Smoothie-bowl is ready! Since I was cooking without adding sugar or any sweeteners, I added currant topping to the dish, the recipe of which I will tell you soon.
You may also like