- Serves: 4 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Are you looking for simple dishes to make for dinner? I advise you to cook fusilli - a sort of Italian pasta, which is made from durum wheat. In fact, it’s just spiral-shaped pasta. The dish is cooked easily and quickly, which allows you to make a delicious dinner.
- Prepare chicken fillet: wash it well and clean it from excess fat. Coarsely chop and place into a bowl.
- Add spices: basil, pepper, salt and a little paprika. Mix well.
- Put in the fridge for 15-20 minutes so that the chicken is soaked with spices a bit.
- Then take the fillet out of the fridge and fry on a pan with the 1 tbsp of oil.
- Meanwhile, boil pasta in salted water (it must be little undercooked).
- Drain the water and place the fusilli in the pan, adding the paprika. Stir.
- Add soy sauce and mix again.
- At the end, sprinkle pasta with chopped garlic and grated cheese. Let it brew under a lid for 10 minutes.
- We put the finished dish onto the plates, adding fried chicken on the top.
- Enjoy your meal.
You may also like