- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today at home I felt that it was winter outside: patterns on the windows, spicy cookies in the oven from the smell of which saliva involuntarily flows. I made cookies for the first time and, to my surprise, it is cooked very easily and quickly!
- In a saucepan, mix honey, sugar and all spices.
- Place the container on the stove and on low heat, stirring, melt until bubbles form.
- After boiling, add soda to the mixture rose, then butter and stir until it is completely dissolves.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Next, add an egg and mix well.
- Add flour and knead the dough. Give him a rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, cut out the figures and place on a baking sheet with parchment.
- Bake gingerbread for 10-13 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees
You may also like