- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
Now I cook a lot of things for the first time. But despite this fact, I cooked this dish pretty quickly! Besides, I did not try rice noodles before and what was a surprise for me is that dishes with it are not only tasty, but also easy to prepare. As for me, these recipes are simply “must have” in everyday life. Now I will often cook noodles.
- Pre-freeze beef a little in the freezer, so it will be easier to cut the meat.
- After, take a sharp knife and cut along into straws.
- Cut onions cubes.
- Heat the frying pan, pour a small amount of oil and fry the onion.
- Add the beef to the onions, salt and cook until soft.
- Dice the peppers and add to the meat. Stir.
- In the meantime, while the beef is being cooked, do the cooking of rice noodles: fill it with warm water, leave to soften for 5 minutes.
- Without losing time, pour water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Salt.
- After time, drain the water from the noodles and place in boiling water. Rice noodles are cooked very quickly, so cook it for 4-5 minutes.
- After washing it well, add to the meat in the pan.
- Pour in soy sauce, pepper and add chopped garlic.
- Serve on the table and decorate with greens.
You may also like