- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
This is a recipe for perfect cheese pancakes, which doesn’t include eggs, sugar or flour.
It was not only taste, healthy way of cooking, but also the form which conquered me a lot. Therefore, if you care of your health and slowly want to give up gluten-containing products, I advise you to start cooking these cheese pancakes.
- The dates are soaked in water overnight. The softer they are, the better.
- After, drain the water and rinse well.
- Remove the seeds.
- Put dates and 1/3 of the curd in the blender bowl and puree all that. (if the blender is powerful enough, you can use all 200 g of curd immediately).
- Put the curd-date mass into a bowl and add the remaining curd, coconut and vanilla.
- Mix with a fork until smooth.
- Form cheesecakes.
- Fry on both sides in a pre-heated frying pan with olive oil.
- Pour the jam over and decorate with any berries.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like