- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cooking: 25 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today we will cook simple homemade pastry, which is easy to make and probably is familiar to many people since childhood. I like the combination in this pie: sweetish shortcrust pastry together with sour currant jam. It turns out extremely tasty.
- In one bowl we combine butter (at room temperature), egg, milk, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder, knead until smooth. I took 2 cups of flour for the dough - the main thing is that it must not stick to hands and must be elastic. So, if your dough is sticky, add more flour.
- Divide it into two parts. Put one part in the freezer.
- Meanwhile, the second part we roll out on the surface, sprinkled with flour.
- Butter a baking sheet and put parchment on it so that its edges protrude slightly. Do this to remove the cake easily.
- Spread the rolled dough over the pan and rub it with jam.
- We take out another part of the dough from the freezer and grate it on a large grater evenly over the baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 ° C until golden brown. It took me 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy your meal.
You may also like