- Serves: 2 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
I heard a lot about the benefits of chickpeas, but I never tried them myself. It turns out that these chickpeas contain many valuable substances, and what is most important is that it is nutritious and useful for the figure. On the palate, it reminds me of a combination of peas and nuts. And the salad with it is very nourishing.
- Pour the chickpeas in water and leave overnight.
- In the morning, wash well and set to boil on low heat until ready. It took me 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the vegetables: wash everything well and cut cubes into a salad bowl.
- Clear peels from avocado and orange and also cut cubes or slices. Combine with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add chickpeas, butter, herbs, sesame, salt, lemon juice and mix everything well.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like