- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Difficulty: easy
These bars are incredibly simple to prepare, and most importantly - useful! And also, it is very convenient to take them with you on the road or just enjoy with tea.
- Pour dates and dried apricots with water and leave for 15 minutes. Afterwards, wash and take off the bones from the dates.
- Fry sunflower seeds in a frying pan until lightly ruddy.
- Grind flax seeds with sunflower seeds in a coffee grinder or in a blender bowl. Put the resulting crumb into a separate container.
- Grind dice with dried apricots in a blender and put into a container.
- In the resulting mixture, gradually add crumbs from seeds, chia and mix.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave oven. Give it a little cool.
- Meanwhile, cover the board with food film and distribute the mass over it. Form a flat rectangle. I advise you to do this with wet hands so that the mass does not stick.
- Evenly distribute melted chocolate by weight and decorate with nut chips.
- Put into a fridge for a couple of hours, and then chop.
- Bon appetit!
You may also like