- Serves: 3 People
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: easy
Sometimes, well, something harmful is really wanted, and preferably bigger and tastier! I don’t trust street fast food, because I don’t see in what conditions this food is cooked. Another thing is homemade fast food: it all depends only on your cleanliness. And in addition, I know what a handmade burger is cooked from.
- Heat a frying pan. After that, add some oil.
- I bought ready-made cutlets, I just had to fry them until ready. Therefore, if you are just as lazy to do them as I am – you can take the purchased ones.
- In the meantime, while the cutlet is being prepared, quickly prepare all the other ingredients: wash the lettuce leaves, and cut the vegetables thin circles.
- In a separate pan it is needed to fry buns. Do this in the following way: cut the buns halves and fry in a hot pan, without adding oil.
- When the buns and burgers are ready, combine a burger: put a leaf of lettuce, cheese, tomato, a little sauce, onions, and cucumber on the bottom bun. Then – a cutlet, another cheese, you can add an onion ring, add the sauce.
- Cover with the second bun and enjoy the divine burger!
You may also like