What could be better in the heat than cool, natural homemade kvass? It perfectly quenches thirst, and probably everyone will like it. The cooking process is quite easy and does not require huge efforts. I think you will appreciate it.
- Pour sourdough into a three-liter jar . I took readymade one. But it can be made in the following way: pour cubes of black bread (about 200 g) over with some warm water, sprinkle 100 g of sugar, mix and leave under gauze for about 3 days.
- Add sugar.
- Next, put pre-dried slices of black bread into it . I made these slices on a baking sheet in a preheated oven to 150 degrees for an hour.
- Pour all the ingredients over with purified water, but not very full, as the brew will ferment and the liquid can pour out.
- Cover with gauze and put in a warm place for two days.
- After, filter kvass through cheesecloth.
- Put in the fridge and only in a couple of hours you can enjoy natural kvass.
You may also like