- Serves: 1 People
- Prep Time: 1 min
- Cooking: 2 min
- Difficulty: easy
Today I will share with you a recipe for simple mayonnaise, which everyone can make. The process is really very simple and does not require any problems and time costs. As a result, you have homemade mayonnaise, without adding food additives and preservatives. And salads with this dressing are completely different – more natural.
- Squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice into the blender bowl and dissolve sugar and salt in it.
- Afterwards, add the mustard. Do not mix!
- Pour in vegetable oil.
- Take an egg at room temperature (not cold, this is very important!), break it and pour into the center, not damaging the yolk.
- Next, take an immersion blender (with a ribbed nozzle for grinding).
- Immerse it in the bowl so that the nozzle covers the egg without damaging it.
- Beat on slow speed.
- Stop beating, when the mass turns white and the desired consistency is reached.
- Homemade mayonnaise is made! Store in the fridge for no more than 2 days.
You may also like