- Serves: 15 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Difficulty: medium
“Do you want me to get stars from the sky for you?” - And what, I want! Just have to wait here for a long time. I suggest not to wait for this moment, but to arrange magic in the kitchen! Today we will get stars from the sky, and even not simple, but intergalactic! Got intrigued? Then sit back and write down what you need for this witchcraft!
- Take a banana and grind it in a blender.
- Add sugar and softened butter and mix everything thoroughly again.
- Sift flour with baking powder in a separate container.
- Afterwards, add to the dry the banana mixture mass and mix until a uniform consistency. If the mass is not enough thick – add more flour.
- Next, you need the ready dough to wrap with food film and put in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- At the end of time, take out the dough and roll the layer to the thickness you need.
- Take the molds in the form of stars and cut them out from the dough.
- Bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees, on a baking sheet covered with parchment, for 15 minutes.
- Afterwards, let the cookies a little cool.
- In the meantime, get engaged with cooking of the glaze: pour the powder into a small deep container. Mix it with boiling water, adding literally drop by drop to achieve the desired consistency.
- Take any dye and add a couple of drops to the resulting glaze and make stains with a toothpick or other stick.
- Dip each cookie in the icing and put, for example, on the board for the full hardening of the icing.
- This is how stars are made, friends! Bon appetit!
You may also like