- Serves: 5 People
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
This light beet salad is cooked in little time, and what is more pleasant is that you do not need a lot of ingredients to make it.
- First of all, wash beetroot well.
- In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil and put the beets in it.
- Cook until ready, until the beets are soft.
- Afterwards, clean it and great on a fine grater with garlic.
- Add salt, sugar. Mix and fill up with mayonnaise (I had homemade one).
You may also like