- Serves: 12 People
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Chak-chak is a baking of wheat flour with honey syrup. Often the classic chak-chak is cooked too long and difficult. This recipe is modified and as a result you can quickly cook an eastern delicacy: quickly and simply.
- In a container, mix honey, peanut butter and cream.
- Mix well, put in the microwave oven for 10 seconds.
- After, take out, mix and put back for 10 seconds.
- Shred bread in any convenient way. I did it in a blender tank.
- Mix the liquid mass with the loaves and form balls. Here's a tip: it is better to sculpt sweets in gloves.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- Enjoy a sweet, healthy snack!
You may also like