- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cooking: 10 min
- Difficulty: easy
Would you like to create a festive atmosphere even on an ordinary day? Then quickly put together all the ingredients and cook this fabulously beautiful and incredibly tasty cookies!) As for me, always, when I bake cookies, I feel like a magician who creates a holiday. Holding my breath, I knead the dough, and I look forward to the moment when the oven does the magic. And when the baking process is completed, you take this hot, smelling cookie, ice it with jam and sprinkle with the powdered tops, putting everything together. And then with thrill you pack everything into beautiful boxes, tie a bow and carry a piece of magic to your relatives. Oh, What a feeling! You seem to share this magic with them. You always want to extend such moments and enjoy their smiles and sincere admiration as long as possible.
- Beat the softened butter with sugar.
- Add vanilla and whip all over again.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing until smooth.
- Enter the flour, salt and baking powder and mix everything well.
- Dough should be smooth, then covered it with plastic wrap and put in the fridge for at least an hour
- Roll the cooled dough 3 mm thick, sprinkle with flour.
- Now is the most interesting thing: with cookie cutters, cut the figures out of the dough. Be careful: the number of bottoms and tops should be equal.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet, covered with parchment and bake, in a preheated oven to 180 degrees, 7-9 minutes.
- After, take the baked bottom and put jam on it, and sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
- Put together the two parts.
- Now your magic cookies are ready
- Bon appetit!
You may also like